Thursday, August 19, 2010

Re- Up.. Smiley style..

yeah ! yeah! yeah! i know, its been a while, almost # months to be exact.
After all the promise and oaths i have taken in front of Obatala and Sango i still ignored my blog.
Go jor!!! haven't you made me feel guilty enough...
well in the event that any of you sees this post please accept another apology letter from your Humble Griffin.
Its actually more like an excuse.
The truth is there have been so many factors......
from finding my centre to rediscovering the Love which i thought was once lost (yup! Smiley's back).
to twitter addiction (follow me @griffinstreaks).. eheheheheheheh.....
Then there's the work... Oh the whole of it. WORK!!!!

I know i shouldn't be complaining but work is one helluva binsh...
Haba! if my parents had properly explained to me that i would have to work this hard to earn a mere living, i would probably have conned them into believing I had down syndrome or something like that.
but at the end of the day, my mind is a restless place and it endlessly seeks ways to express itself.

Then there's Smiley. Cute, feisty and a full of strenght. like i always say, don't be fooled by her delicate frame...

i lost her cause i got lost... I hurt her cause i was selfish. And all this time she was there.
Checking up on me, calling me, making sure i was doing fine.

it was when I found my centre... the point where i dumped all the baggage i forced myself to carry around that i truly realized what i was letting go.
At that point I felt i had lost her.

Smiley was still there, is still there, holding out her arms. All i want to do is run into them, hold her close and tight. tell her i don't want to let her go anymore, not for all the diamonds in the world.

No this isn't a Hollywood script. Its for real. as in me being dead serious.

And she tweets!

you should see her tweets.. gosh! talk about a sense of humour...

there are days i just think about blog ville, wonder why i haven't been on in a while. maybe its laziness or just lack of inspiration. I do miss it though and re- emphasise my commitment to this sacred place.

There are a lot of things i wanna talk about on blog ville, but now isn't the time.

I'll be back before you can say 'Ebele Jonathan'

No comments:

Post a Comment