Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My 'fall over'

I'm typing these words right now in bewilderment, wondering how come my head hasn't fallen of since it was both my hands I've been using to support it for the past 3 hours.

Its not much of a great morning for me and I detest that. Twas SBB's birthday yesterday and we decided to chill at Eden and make it some sort of low key affair. Just us boys with a few exceptions (I invited Diva and i have to admit that she gave me hell).

"I keep thinking about what it takes to be in a relationship. Is it really only about love or do people go into relationships for different reasons? My take is that its for different reasons and I'm sure you guys would agree with me that Love just doesn't put an entire relationship in motion. There has to be some other insensitive."

If you've just finished reading the above paragraph and agree with it, think i need to pick your brain. As in It seems as if it makes sense but even while i typed those words I found it very shallow and needing further expansion.

........gosh my head hurts like hell.............its as if the true essence of pain were emanating from the very core of my brain and spreading it to the four corners of the earth (like that ain't scary enough).
I think I have what i have aptly named a 'Fall over', since i think this is worse than a hang over.

Right now every one at work just seems annoying in their silence and I feel like punching some one (maybe it'll cure my fall over).

I just have a few more weeks till the end of my NYSC and its now ever so clear that I still have no idea of what I'm gonna do with myself after service. Its as if I feel I'm short of options where I am or something, been discussing with a few friends bout ideas and stuff but I still haven't felt that push towards the right direction or maybe I'm the one who just doesn't want to move.

Saw the Nigeria V France yesterday and just before the match started, there was a One minute Silence for the victims of the Air France plan that disappeared some days ago.
Its sad to see so much people perish and my heart goes out to the families who lost their loved ones in the crash. I hope we all take out time to think and realize what this life can be like.

Sometimes we only have a moment to make a difference in life and then its over. Realizing that makes me want to reinforce in myself the need to make a difference in this world. I hope you guys are thinking the same thing as well.

We all shouldn't just get up every morning like drones and do the same things over and over again. We all need to do something different, think outside the box for a change and seriously apply that beautiful mind of yours towards making a difference. What could be more satisfying to someone more than to see his/her life's work making a difference in the world. That's what I'm aiming for and I encourage you all to do the same.

This is why we are Human.

4 comments:

  1. so u didnt finish what the plan after the nysc is. i guess u said so by trying to do something that makes life better for one doesnt know the time to leave, is that it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not just that bruff, I'm still trying to figure things out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. trust me we're all trying to figure things(life) out so don't be too hard on yourself. Plus I definitely agree that love, by itself, is not enough...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry o, bros. E go better! I agree though that love in itself is not enuff. A lot of romantics would tell u otherwise, but there's a lot more that goes into a relationship.

    I hope you figure out what you would like to do after your NYSC. And when u do, I hope you have your moment to change the world. All the best!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete