Monday, November 1, 2010

Who Send Me message???

And i had a monster of of a weekend, well more like monster of a end of the weekday. Fact is I'm still not fully recovered yet. Full fitness is still a few naps away.

In other news, my friend Skills is not well. Either someone installed a nuclear reactor in his bio-system or he's on something we don't know about. #Thatisall .

Some of you have started checking out my second blog 'Political Griffin'. the address is Those of you who have visited the the blog deserve an apology from me. my last post had a couple of typos which i failed to correct before posting. I can assure you that they won't happen again.
Was in a rush when i was putting it up and in a way its not even complete if you'd observe, especially with the brief anti- climax that was the end.

I got re-introduced to BYOB on Thursday and it was no small shindig.

I had the opportunity of attending the premier of 'Inale' thanks in no small part to teeweezee and i confess i was more than impressed.
Finally a Nigerian musical with a rich story that could be considered a classic.
I'm going to be honest, it was a good movie, yes, just a good movie by international standards.

By the time i was done with that, i hooked up with the boys at Stadia and trust me they were in in the mood for some partying.
So imagine about 6 guys all suited up walking into the club, no one had a girl cause we made up our minds that it was gonna be a sarging night (wing men aplenty).

The first person i saw when i got in was Skills with his friend CFC. they already were on some Vodka and juice ise and i immediately joined in. in no time i was feeling the buzz and Mr. Capable introduced me to E; petit and cute with a shy smile. The place was looking like a sausage fest at that moment so i did a bit of looking around.
I was just about consulting with Skills when the chicks came into the club in droves. things were beginning to even out and in no time I was grinding hips with a couple of chicks and trying to chase down a few couple more. I have to admit, suiting up was not a bad idea.

Mystery and Phoenix ditched us a few hours after midnight but Mr. Capable and i showed no signs of slowing down.
We left the place at about 3:30AM for the crib. On the way home i couldn't help thinking how useless i was going to be the next day.
true to form Chairman had a thousand and one things for me to do as early as 7:30, coupled with the fact that i had to get lil'mama to her office before 7:45. i felt pretty sorry for myself but accepted the situation as my full responsibility.
By noon i called up Mystery if he had a place in his office building for me to rest my head, as soon as he answered in the affirmative i was there in half the time it would normally have taken me. I managed to get about 15 minutes of sleep before my phone started conspiring with my enemies.

By evening, i was back at Stadia with the rest of the crew and a few other guys downing a couple of bottles of Vodka. This night around we upped the ante, hitting not one, not two but four spots that night.

7:00AM Saturday morning, one more bottle of Vodka down and countless memorable night scenes flashing in my mind, i trudged towards the crib, making a solemn oath to stay indoors. That wasn't to be; Saturday was Grandma's birthday dinner and there was no way in hell i was gonna miss that.

Lets just say the rest of the weekend was literally a snooze.

I'm probably not gonna be doing partying on this magnitude again for the foreseeable fortnight.
I recall when I'd always be on a run like this for 2 consecutive months before I'd give slowing down a thought.

Hopefully, next weekend is a bit mellow and sane for me. If it doesn't turn out that way then i still will take full responsibility.

as always, Deuces!


  1. You just painted me like the demon ni sha

  2. Enjoy remain o. BTW will you be in Abuja this December? I need someone to hook an event up for me.

  3. i'm not sure .... depends on the scale we can make arrangements... hola o n twitter.